Friday, July 27, 2007

New Orleans and CCL Agree to Contract Extension

A new contract, retroactive to October of last year has been signed between the Port of New Orleans and Carnival Cruise Lines to keep the Carnival ships visiting. The contract has an option for another 2 year extension renewal to carry over into 2010. More information on the contract and what it means to the city of New Orleans can be found here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Carnival is so committed to New Orleans, then why did they pull the Triumph? It was suppose to sail from New Orleans on Sept 2nd on its first 7-day sailing. Then they said possibly April, 2008 but that looks like it is not going to happen either.

Going to Galveston instead to cruise on the Conquest.

J and D said...

Thank you for your comment and question. Unfortunatly only Carnival can answer that. Hope you have a wonderful cruise on the Conquest.