Monday, December 10, 2007

Great Five Day Weekend On The Carnival Elation

We just arrived home from our cruise on the Carnival Elation. The 5 day cruise left on Thursday afternoon from San Diego going to Cabo San Lucas and Returned this morning. I will have some individual posts to come in the next few days on specific areas but for now, I just wanted to give a run down of the cruise. We had 7 people in our group taking up 4 cabins on board. To get the best pricing for the cruise past guests and non past guests were paired up for booking. Once on board the ship we had the room keys re coded and everyone ended up in the rooms they belonged in with no problems. There were 4 members of our group that had never cruised before, so everything going smoothly was a nice plus. Weather in San Diego was a bit on the chilly side both on Thursday and today, but Cabo more than made up for it. As per every past cruise, the food was excellent and never disappointed. I hate to cut this post short, but I need a vacation from my vacation and need some sleep before getting back into the swing of things as tomorrow I go back to work.

No comments: