Monday, January 7, 2008

Carnival's Multi Millon Dollar Branding Campaign

Well its a new year, and time for a new Carnival commercial I guess. A press release just announced a multi-million dollar campaign with three new commercials featuring "Your My Best Friend" by Queen. Commercials are to have started today. Also look for a new print campaign and promotional items to pop up at a travel agent near you according to the press release. With a marketing budget like that, I would hope that none of the new fuel charges are being used to promote the company. It never ceases to amaze how much money companies will put toward their advertising budget. I guess it works otherwise they would not do it right? Its not like any cruise I have been on has been empty by any means. And with new commercials means I will hopefully get last years song out of my head.

No comments: