Sunday, November 4, 2012

Jonesing For Our Next Cruise

Our last cruise was almost a year ago.  This is the longest we have gone without taking one in a long time.  We have just been so busy with other parts of our life, that cruising has taken a back seat.  But recently I watched a YouTube video of the restoration of the Carnival Conquest and started to get that itch again.  It's funny when you haven't done something in a long time how much you forget, so I started to read my old blogs and pulled out our old books.  While things are always changing, most of the information is still just as valid and valuble today.  Things like what to pack, HOW to pack, and even miscilanious things like bringing a outlet expander are still as important today as they were 15 years ago when we started cruising.  Yeah, the ships are bigger and better, but you know what, they still limit those outlets in the cabins.  Man, time to start doing my research and find a good ship and destinations that will intice my wife as well!  Good thing for me is the research before the trip is just as much fun for here as the trip is!



No comments: